Atlanta Physicians Group provides same day minor medical care for non-life threatening conditions at our location in Hapeville, Georgia. We accept most major insurances, including TRICARE, Medicare and Medicaid, workers' compensation, and personal injury, as well as VIP Discount Card and affordable rates for those paying cash. We provide free transportation to and from medical appointments within 15 miles of our urgent care locations. Request an appointment or call (770) 938-2625 to schedule your preferred appointment at any of our Georgia locations.
Atlanta Physicians Group
(South Atlanta Urgent Care Center,
South Atlanta Allergy, Mobile Senior Care of Atlanta, Atlanta Pain & Injury, Personal injury & Wellness Center, Pain Management, & South Atlanta Internal Medicine)
800 Virginia Ave, Suite 200
Hapeville, Georgia 30354
Phone: (770) 938-2625
Fax: (404) 549-3393
- When Calling, Press one of the following from the Directory:
- To Make an Appointment - Press 1 Ext. 21
- For Eric Matthews, Office Administrator - Press 2 Ext. 22
- For Prescription Refill, Labs, and Urgent Care - Press 3 Ext. 23
- For Dr. Cantrell or Candace Weston - Press 4 Ext. 24
- For Dr Shue Kothari - Press 5 Ext. 26
- For Dr. Springer - Press 6 Ext. 28
- For Constance Scott, Accounts Manager - Press 7 Ext 29
- For Nicholas Esposito - Press 8 Ext. 30
- For Operator- Press 0
Monday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Thursday: 9 AM to 6 PM
Friday: 9 AM to 3 PM
Saturday: 12 PM to 4 PM; By appointment only
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, call 911 immediately. Do not wait! Inform the emergency department staff that you are a patient of Atlanta Physicians Group, and they will contact us.
After Hours Urgent Needs
If you experience an urgent need after our regular office hours, call (770) 938-2625. A doctor is on call 24/7.
Atlanta Physicians Group accepts most insurances including Medicaid, Medicare, Cigna, Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Coventry, United Health Care, and TRICARE Prime.
Atlanta Physicians Group is affiliated with South Fulton, Grady, Atlanta Medical, and Southern Regional.